So missing my sister ventured a plane ride alone with a toddler...Yikes. Dax and I have flown together before, but my mom came with so it wasn't quite as stressful. The last time we flew he fell asleep as the plane was taking off, so I was sure he would do the same thing this time. WRONG! He was actually very well behaved he just wanted to talk to everyone. He would stand up on my legs and yell, "Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi....." to everyone he could see. The man next to me was very friendly and tolerated him the entire flight, they were best buds by the time we got off.
An hour and half later we were happy to be in Colorado to see my sister, brother-in-law, and neice. We hung out watched the kids and got to go to the zoo!! I have been wanting to take dax to the zoo ever since I remember. We had an awesome time.
We went to the zoo in Colorado Springs. The giraffe's were my favorite, though I was completely unaware of the size of their tongues before this experience and wasn't properly warned. They near swallowed my hand on several instances. Dax loved it until one swallowed his hand then he was a little hesitant. (we forgot his hat so he had to wear Rory's, it's adorable though!)
At tHe zOo:
KIdS at the pARk:
Rory was burying her feet in the sand
At tHe cASa:
Love Rory's face in the pic above. Below is my first ever attempt at Guitar Hero, I mostly suck, it was good times though. I came home and bought Rockbank and I am sad to admit I played it till 2:30 in the morning on Friday. It's funny because I always made fun of Landon for playing Playstation and I so don't have time for such non sense. Once again you should never say never.
We had an awesome time in Colorado. I wish I could see my sister everyday, but I have to settle with twice a year. I'll take what I can get though, she is the stable rock in my life and I look up to her for so many things! Thanks guys for having us, I miss you all already!
1 comment:
I love the game "Rockbank." Isn't that where you use guitars to balance your checkbook and pay your utility bills? Awesome! :)
Quinn
Post a Comment