Yeah, I'm a blogger again....I think...I'm not very committed so we'll see how long it lasts! Sorry about the sideways pics, I'm a beginner. Anyway in June we went to Lake Powell on Landon's brother time share to a 78ft house boat. Dax came with so it was an adventure, but he had fun and didn't even get sunburned to my surprise! Here are some pics of the inside of the boat, kitchen and living area, somehow I missed getting a pic of the outside. It was really nice, like a condo on the water.
Kalai let us take his waverunners so we played on those, went fishing, a little hiking (very little), and just hung out. We hiked to some ruins, I forget the name but they were awesome. Those were my fav. pics as you'll notice!





Kalai let us take his waverunners so we played on those, went fishing, a little hiking (very little), and just hung out. We hiked to some ruins, I forget the name but they were awesome. Those were my fav. pics as you'll notice!




Dax's life jacket was so heavy for him, he would try to walk and make it a few steps and fall over. It was the cutest, saddest thing ever! As you can guess he really didn't like it. When we went out on our pontoon boat, he wanted to get into everything, but when the boat started moving he didn't like the wind so he just went to sleep everytime which was nice because I was a little nervous about it.

This was Jonathon (Barbie and Sam sons) first fish ever!! He was so proud!
These next pics are all the indian ruins, it was beautiful up there!


Total mom face in the one below! It happens to the best of us!


The Girls


Captain Dax! When we were packing to go home we were all really busy and I turned my head for about 30 seconds and all the toilet paper was on the floor. We were there for 4 days, and I think I could have gone for 7 this year. Anyway Bree and Duane I hope this inspired you to come next time, Summer 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment